My New Design!

I am soooooo very excited to unveil my new blog design! The amazingly, talented Sheila over at Blog Designs by Sheila created and designed this template for me. She was fabulous and wonderful to work with and her communication was quick, great, and very precise. She really was looking out for what I wanted and I am so extremely pleased with all of the hard work she did to get this completed.

To celebrate my new design I am having a wonderful,  little surprise going on. The next 11 people to comment and follow my blog will receive a little surprise from me. Make sure in your comment to leave me a way to get hold of you.

I have several things to catch up on now that the blog design is installed and will be doing that over the course of the next few days. So keep checking back to see what is new at "Fresh and Renewed"

14 comments

  1. Wow!!! Looks great! I love the colors!!! Can't wait to see what things you have to catch up on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, T! Love the new blog! How many days till our crop? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new design... It's so you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new design you are using. Looking forward to following your blog!

    Kathy Kueppers Miles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design...love the quote under the title!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new blog! Looking forward to more posts from you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks nice. Is next year a one year sabbatical or are you leaving the classroom for good?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the colors you use. Your blog is very... zingy maybe is the word I want. :) I need to start a blog. (This is Daphne's daughter.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teresa - I love your new blog design!!! As soon as I am done with school i want to work on updating my blog! Thank you, as always, you are an inspiration!!

    m s s t o e n at r u n e s t o n e . n e t

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah darn! I'm number 12 it seems like. Anywho, nice layout/design. Did you make it yourself?

    If I am one of the 11 you know how to contact me! ;o)

    -Kelly L-

    ReplyDelete
  12. I commented earlier, but for some reason it didn't post! I love your new layout!! I'm so glad you created a blog so that I can keep up with you! With your creativity you'll never be in want of subject material!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ladies thanks for all your kind comments!! To be eligible for this little surprise you have to also follow my blog. Click on the "join this site" link over on the left. Thanks to all who did...prizes will go out sometime next week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!