Beautiful Bling Blog Hop


Welcome to the Beautiful Bling Blog hop.  April's
birthstone is a diamond, so we added some bling to our projects.




I have a huge back log of photos that need to be scrapped so any chance I can jump in a hop and get some of them done is a good thing! I also absolutely love, love, love using bling on my album! So, check out my layout I have created. Thanks for joining in on this hop.



Your next stop is: Tricia's blog


Here is the whole line up, just in case you need it.

Thanks and have a great weekend!



16 comments

  1. Such a beautiful layout. I love the flowers you used. TFS AJ-

    jeria22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out great. Nice design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout to showcase something wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this LO! Can't believe you actually used more then 1 flower! LOL! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspiring...love the flowers. Great LO Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great LO.
    Kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
    Kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute pic of you and hubby Teresa. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your lay out is beautiful. Make your picture stand out as very special. Your colors all work well together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your layout!!! The 3D flowers look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your layout,very pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty layout, I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty LO and your flowers are beautiful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what an awesome creation... I am a follower... This hop is is awesome...I can't wait to see everyone's creations...
    morentin1326((at))aol((dot))com
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Teresa, that is a great photo of you and your hubby! I love the bling and those flowers!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your layout is gorgeous! I love all your bling!!
    Scrappy hugs,
    Connie
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!