It's Fiesta Time!!



#16
Challenge:   Cinco de Mayo Projects

Dates:  April 23, 2013 to April 29, 2013

 I completed a fun project for this week. I am going to be the cook at a National Scrapbook Day weekend crop which coincides most of the time with Cinco de Mayo!! This totally excites me when it does that cause not only do I get to plan fun decorations but I get to have a fabulous Mexican menu all day long!! So this is going to be the menu board. In the blank area I will put a tag to change out for lunch and dinner with the menu displayed.




Cartridges Used:
Birthday Bash: Pinata
Graphically Speaking: Sombrero
Mickey Font: Words


Go Here  to check out the awesome projects for this week's theme. You can also enter this week's challenge at the Cuttin and Stampin blog!



3 comments

  1. This sure sounds like it will be an amazing crop, Teresa! Love your sign - my project this week is so similar!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a supper invite for your weekend crop. Hope you have a great time. Love the project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!What a great weekend you have plan,have a good weekend...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!