It's Children's Birthday Week at Cuttin and Stampin!


#17
Challenge:   Children's Birthday

Dates:  April 30, 2013 to May 6, 2013

Hey come one over and see how I kick off our Children's Birthday week. And you will want to keep coming back the rest of the week to get some inspiration! I have been holding onto this adorable image for just the right way to use it...I do not own this cartridge yet but it is certainly on my want list. The image comes from Teddy Bear on Parade a fairly new cartridge for the Cricut machine...yes I am "old school" and do so LOVE my Cricut and Gypsy!! So here is a cute and adorable little card that I intend to hold onto until I have just the right little sweet girl to give it to.





We'd love you to link up and join our challenge!

So head over to Cuttin and Stampin and you can see the creations and even join our challenge.



2 comments

  1. What a super cute card, Teresa! The little girl that is lucky enough to receive this will love it!
    I love the cute cupcake and the balloons!
    Teresa
    www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!