Design Team Day!!

#25
Challenge:   Mini Album
June 25 - July 1, 2013

I have this fabulous mini album for you today.  I love this little Bo Bunny album. Several years ago I used one to make a family album to take with me on a visit back home. Imagine my wonder and surprise when one of these lovely little albums popped up on a selling/buying group I am part of...so I bought it knowing exactly these pictures would be the perfect event to use in this album. Hope you enjoy.

This year on Good Friday rather than just sit around the house hubby and I thought it would be nice to take the whole family on an outdoor adventure. So, we went to this state park we had talked about going to and fished, had a picnic, biked, and just had a great time enjoying the warm Florida sunshine. 









This picture includes all the pages left to complete. I can't wait to get back to it. This was a really fun little mini-album to work on.


Make sure you check out Cuttin and Stampin for other mini-albums this week.


1 comment

  1. Beautiful!Love it!!!Great photos!!!Have a good evening!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!