Summer Time Blog Hop




Good Sunday Morning Ladies!

I am sharing today a wonderful layout I created recently at my annual summertime scrapcation. I got so much accomplished on the 5 day trip. So excited that lots of layouts are going in my annual albums. Here is a really cute summertime one I did of my 3 grandchildren with my oldest daughter "Aunt Holly" when we went to Epcot. Visiting with her is very special cause she lives way way far away as my grandson Lane says...we live in Florida and she lives in Oregon, so we treasure her visits.


Here is the blog line up: 

1.  Suzanne - http://www.zannieberry.blogspot.com...go back here if you did not begin there
9 Teresa~http://freshandrenewed.blogspot.com/...<---- you are here
10 Dorothy ~ http://scraphappyinohio.blogspot.com...---> go here next

Thanks so very much for hopping with us today. Don't forget to leave comments along the way to be eligible for the wonderful prize our sponsor Suzanne has offered up.


17 comments

  1. what a beautiful layout, bright summer colors. have a great Sunday.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very bright fun layout

    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa I love your layout and how you decorated the flower. So cute. I'm glad I got to be part of the fun with this great Summertime Hop

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful layout, I really LOVE all those bright colors!! The flower adds the finishing touch!! Glad to be part of this hop with you!!
    TFS :0)
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet LO and photos! Love the colors and flowers! I'm a follower!
    ~Jen
    ScrappyJenE@gmail.com
    www.JensCreativeSide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and stunning colors. They really caught my eye! Love the details with your flower! So very creative and a super pretty and fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice bright fun layout, I like the postcard you put on it. Sounds fun to have a scrapping vacation. I'm already following you! =)

    ~Beth
    http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
    mddesigns_11@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVEEEEE your layout..so simple and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so beautiful and colorful layout. iam your new follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful page!
    www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com
    bbiswabic@new.r.com
    I am a follower of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely layout. Thanks for sharing. So glad to be part of this hop. New follower.

    Dorothy
    scraphappyinohio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful layout. I love the bright colors and flowers. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice LO! I love the idea of a scrapcation, awesomeness!
    Great being in this hop with you!
    ClaireR
    www.ThreeWatersCreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh the colors are so bright and summery alllll the way! Love this layout! Thanks for sharing. I'm a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So happy and colorful. What a lovely LO.

    I am a new subscriber to your blog by email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty layout of some special photos!
    I am a follower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!