Summer is Here Blog Hop!!


I am so excited to start off this summer! I recently retired and this will be my very first summer as a retired teacher! I started off the summer with a scrapcation trip to a timeshare with 3 other girlfriends. I was able to get 38 pages completed!! Go ME! I am trying my best to get at least through all of 2011 by the end of this year. I don't scrap chronologically but I do put my pages in my albums that way! So, therefore, I think that way!...I am almost finished with the first half of 2011, then I have 3 sets of pics left over from 2010, and 1 set from 2009...those I want to photo edit so they have been put off for far too long! 

Anyhow, I scrapped some awesome summer pages this past week for this hop!

Thanks for joining us on this hop. I hope you found some great inspiration!

And here is the most awesome prize package donated by the fantastic Suzanne from Zannie Berry Creations.







Suzanne - http://zannieberry.blogspot.com/

Nancy - http://alwaysastorycreationsbynancy.blogspot.com/

Sarah W- www.craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com

Jennyfer - http://www.scrapalajen.blogspot.com/

Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com/

Teresa~ http://freshandrenewed.blogspot.com/


15 comments

  1. Glad you're able to scrapbook those Teresa. I should be more firm to myself so I could follow your steps. I have yet so many layouts to make :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout Teresa -- the colors are just perfect for Summer! TFS :)

    Lucy
    Love 2 Create

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love your summery layout! So much fun to look at! Great job! Now, you have made me feel like scrapbooking today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful layout. nice way to save memories

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grgeous layout and new follower :)
    ~Rhonda
    www.flowersbyrhonda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout!Very pretty!!!I'm a follower,scrappingg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun layout! I love the layering of paper and the pretty flowers! I am a new follower of your blog!

    Katie
    http://ktscreativeinsights.blogspot.com
    creationsbykatie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for sharing your layout! I really like the way you placed the photos.
    I'm a new follower and so happy I found this hop!

    Sharon
    www.facebook.com/Sharonspaperfiesta
    www.paperfiesta.blogspot.com
    schapman1@rgv.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your retirement!!!! Enjoy it! Love your LO..great pps and colors! Love the large flowers in the lower right corner!
    ~Jen, ScrappyJenE@gmail.com
    www.jenscreativeside.blogspot.com
    PS, I'm a follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a layout, looks like the pool was the place to be cool, thank for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun on your retirement and cant wait to see more.

    hugs, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really enjoyed this hop and I absolutely love your layout, so summery and so happy. Thank you for sharing.
    Great candy offered too. Hugs, Jen :-) x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done. You arranged the photos attractively and used just the right amount of embellishment. giveawayjean at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super layout, love all your pics too! Looks like everyone had a fun time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like everyone was having the time of their lives in those photos! What a bright, cheerful layout! Just like summer!
    Teresa
    www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!