Bee-Utiful Summer Blog Hop Day 2!

Weren't all of those projects from yesterday amazing!!! I am so honored to be among such talented ladies. Thanks so much to Lisa for putting this hop together and for allowing me to be a part of it.

If you did not begin at Lisa's blog please go back there and start from the beginning. There are some amazing prizes and sponsors for this hop! Make sure you follow all the criteria to be eligible for those wonderful goodies.

For today's project...I have another picture for my bathroom...I had hoped to get it completely finished but that did not happen. I painted another frame the same color as the ones from yesterday and then created this digital image to go in the frame...I added texture, and overlays, and text to the picture. Top priority this week is to get this bathroom completely finished decorating...I really need to get back to posting more on my blog to so come back on Friday for an update...I am declaring Fridays as Finishing Friday....so every Friday from this point on I will have a post where I talk about finishing a project. First up will be the bathroom.

Here is my photo I will be putting in the frame. I also created another photo...I may consider doing this one...just not sure.


Now hop on over to Diana's blog to see her awesome summer project.
Here are the awesome prizes that are available:

The following is a list of all buzzing sites that have been so generous and are sponsoring this blog hop, Bee-utiful Summer Blog Hop, August 3rd and 4th, so follow the rules Lisa has set for BLOG CANDY!!  

Royal Prize Pack from Theresa TheScrapbooking Queen

$15.00 Gift Certificate from KaDoodle Bug Designs

$10.00 Gift Certificate from Treasure Box Designs

$20.00 Gift Certificate from Little Scraps of Heaven

$10.00 Gift Certificate from Designs on Cloud 9

Stamp Set of winners choice from Paper Sweeties

Large custom handmade keychain the winners choice 
of style and color from Chelle's Custom Designs

$15.00 Gift Certificate from Too Cute by Jessica

A gift valued at $10.00 from Lettering Delights

And here is the whole lineup:

15 comments

  1. Great Photo's. Would Love to see them on your Wall when your done. Thanks for Sharing! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your Finishing Fridays - clever idea and wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos. Your project is going to be great completed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! What great pictures!!

    Patti Ross
    jprossfam@gmail.com
    pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both scenes are lovely. I love the beach.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos are beautiful, makes me feel like I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super adorable pictures!!!!! TFS your through your lens and great being in hop w/ you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, gorgeous pictures!! Really loving your home dcor projects!! Happy to be part of this hop with you :0)
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your first picture will be so pretty in a frame. Please when you have it finish post so I can see it done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. VERY Cool! Would love to see the finished project!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!