Craftin Desert Divas!






I am posting today as a guest designer for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is Back to School. The sponsor is Candice Fields. The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.


Here is what I created for this linky party....

It really is Back to School around here...my grandchildren go back to school on Wednesday of this week. I created a little gift for the 3 younger ones that are in elementary school to take on the first day. All 3 are identical so I only photographed one of them. I can't wait to see all of your wonderful projects. And if you are looking for ideas check out Pinterest...there are some fabulous ones there.

I used green and red washi tape to go around the vase (I had a ribbon tied around at first but did not like that at all).
Then, I cut this cute apple from the Cricut cartridge "Preserves" and adhered it to the front of the vase.
Finally, I filled the vase with colored pencils.



Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!

2 comments

  1. We both had the same idea. Very nice job. Thank you so much for being a guest designer at Craftin Desert Divas Back To School linky party.


    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!