Bee-utiful Summer Blog Hop



You are here for the Bee-utiful Summer Blog Hop. Please go to Lisa's blog to start. I cannot wait to see all of these awesome summer projects. You should have come from Sarah's blog.

I needed a Bee-utiful summer project for this blog hop. Thank goodness for these cause they help me get things done that I would like to do and help with motivation! So thank goodness for blog hops! So, I redecorated my bathroom about a year ago into a beachy themed bathroom. Well I have been meaning to add to the store bought items with some hand made ones ever since then. So here is phase 1. I will be showing you two pictures that I created to hang over the back of the toilet.

First, I sanded and painted some old picture frames, then I used Life is a Beach Cricut cartridge to cut the shells for the one frame and the light house for the other frame. I love how they turned out. Come back tomorrow to see the rest of the beachy decor in my little bathroom. 




Now hop on over to Diana's blog to see her awesome summer project.





23 comments

  1. This are beautiful. Would make great décor in my beach themed bathroom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are beautiful! Thanks for being in the hop with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea. Making your own décor for the bathroom

    I'm a new follower


    vickiesscrappings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea - good job.

    Linda
    lindascreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!!! I also have a beachy decor for my bathroom and I may just have to scraplift some of your ideas! Great job!!!

    Patti Ross
    pattilynncreations.blogspot.com
    jprossfam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a super idea for a beach-themed any room - TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great wall decor~Love the lighthouse

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun projects! I can't believe I've never thought of using my cricut to make a project like this! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project. Love the nautical theme.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love paper piecing. Want to soak my feet in the ocean now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all of your Beachy Creations! I'll have to show my Sister these, she'll Love them. Thanks for Sharing! I'm already a follower.
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful projects!Great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great idea! I love them and I bet your bathroom looks great!
    Scrappy hugs, Connie
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pictures for you bathroom!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  15. The frames are lovely.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super adorable art pieces!!!!! TFS
    and great being in hop w/ you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, awesome wall art!! Your bathroom will look fabulous with these art pieces!! Happy to be part of this hop with you :0)
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  18. SO...STINKING...SWEET! Your bathroom walls will be talked about for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!