Design Team Day!!

#35
Challenge:   Banners
September 3 - 9th, 2013

 I have an adorable banner for you today from the Cuttin' side of Cuttin' and Stampin'.

I created this banner for my grandson's recent Toy Story themed birthday party. I used the Toy Story Cricut Cartridge. My daughter gave me ideas for what she wanted. I was very pleased with how it turned out. Can't wait to see what banners all of you have to show us this week.






Go visit  Cuttin' and Stampin' for lots more inspiration. 

3 comments

  1. Teresa your banner is adorable. I am sure your grandson really loved it Thanks for all your hard work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute birthday banner! What lucky grandchildren you have!!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!