Design Team Day!

#37
Challenge:   Use 3 punches
September 17 - 23rd, 2013

 I am soooo excited to share with you this card today. This was my very ever first card I have colored with alcohol markers. I had a blast coloring this image. My friend Kim helped me with my first experience and gave hints and tips along the way. Well she got me hooked!! I cannot wait to begin sharing with you my creations colored with my brand new alcohol markers.

So here is my card! The inside of my card has a little slit for a gift card.




 I also created a second card...I have been watching about a million YouTube videos lately and I saw this technique called the bandana technique. So I tested it out. Each card followed the challenge and used 3 punches.



                                                                Inside of card.



Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'.  And make sure to check out all of the other inspirations this week.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!