Good-bye Summer Blog Hop!


End of Summer Blog Hop

September 1st and 2nd, 2013

Cuttin' and Stampin' is celebrating

We have five new Design Team Members to introduce to you.  
We also have our Weekly Special starting this weekend.  From this point forward, you will be able to purchase the items the design team is using for the weekly challenge at a discounted rate.  

So you can start the hop at Cuttin' and Stampin' and work you way through our 13 wonderful Design Team members.  Each of us has used the Bazzill Basic Paper collection called Lucy's Crab Shack.

You should have hopped here from Kim's blog.

I am so excited to bring you this layout. I am going to use pictures on it from a fabulous party we had when I taught Kindergarten. We had an end of the summer party with all the K classes. Imagine over 100 Kindergarteners running around doing all kinds of summer related activities. So, sorry I did not have the pictures all ready to go on my layout. 





Here are the supplies I used:
Lucy's Crab Shack Paper
Various colors of Bazzill paper 
Summer Buttons
EK Success Wave Punch
Bazzill Bling Templates and Jewels
Some black sticker letters from my stash
Prima flower 
Orange Checked washi tape

After me, you need to hop on over to Lynda's blog.


Enter to win a great blog candy gift pack on the Cuttin' and Stampin' Challenge blog.

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on September 6, 2013.

If you get lost along the way, here's a complete line up.

Cuttin' and Stampin' - http://Cuttinandstampin.blogspot.com

14 comments

  1. Love your layout and the hexagon background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout. The hexagons are so cute. Thanks for all your hard work.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Teresa! The different shapes make go perfectly together!
    Doris :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the hexagons, too, Teresa! And the waves by each of the pictures. VERY cute and very summery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout!
    ♥ Pam
    www.scrappletree.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa- what a darling layout! I love the waves you cut from that cute Lucy's Crab Shak paper!
    I bet it was fun letting the kids say "goodbye" to summer with one last chance at summer type activities!
    Teresa
    www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. just perfect layout! love those hexagons... TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the hexagons with all the papers! That is cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love your page Teresa. Great use of the papers too! Thanks again for all of your help!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layout is wonderful. Love the waves. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great design.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely layout - I like the octagon shapes on your layout Thanks for the hop - enjoy your week! Gail utb 01 at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like the scrapbook layout. My fav shape is the hexagon which I call the honeycomb shape.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!