52 Thursdays of Christmas #5

Thanks for hopping over here and taking a look at my video. Would love if you would subscribe to my You Tube channel. Since I am so new at this I would also treasure some feedback from my viewers. Hope you are enjoying getting ready for Christmas all throughout the year. I know I sure am.

I kind of got behind a bit so I renumbered my videos on You Tube...wanted them to stay in succession. I plan to get caught up by doing some mini card/tags as my next project and also not filming them and just taking photos of them then create a video with just the photos. I hope I have not bitten off more than I could chew with this video card series. But, I really wanted to do it so I am just going to plug along...hoping I can get ahead later this month.




Supplies Used:
Simple Stories "December Documented" 6x6 Paper Pad
Close to My Heart Ink Pads: Holiday Red and Basic Black
Close to My Heart Cardstock: New England Ivy
Close to My Heart Acrylic Stamp Set (Retired) Magical Season
Twine: Watermelon
Handmade Flower: Gini



No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!