Scrapbook Blessings Day!

So glad you could join us today. I have some great party decorations to share with you today. This is going to be a photo heavy post...there were several decorations and one really sweet picture of my daddy.

My sister and I surprised my dad with an 80th birthday party! He did not even know I was coming from Florida to North Carolina! I was so happy we were able to surprise him.

Tip: Be prepared for any type of wall situation. Since I was unsure of the conditions I was going to find with walls and where I needed to put the décor, I went prepared with tape, ribbon, and even some small nails. It ended up I just needed to use the packing tape.






 
 
 
I used the newer Cricut cartridge Create a Friend to do all the décor...this is absolutely the cutest cartridge I have ever seen! I would say definitely a must if you have a Cricut machine!
 
Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out the current challenge here at Scrapbook Blessings Club!


No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!