Scrapbook Blessings Design Team!

Life has been super busy lately in the Russell household...lots of birthdays, celebrations, and ball season has started. This grandma is at almost every single game so life does not slow down in the Spring season it speeds up! Anyhow, crafting does not take a back seat and I make sure to still spend a bit of time each and every day to craft...when I am at home. Right now, I am in the state of NC doing one of those celebrations I mentioned earlier...my sister, brother, and I threw a surprise 80th birthday party for my dad. It went off without a hitch. I created this card to send to the pastor of the church my dad and step-mom attend to thank them for opening the church for us to host this very special event.

Tip: Sometimes use a fun color for your sentiment rather than always using black.




Come on and stop by the Scrapbook Blessings Club and see all the other creations the design team has made. And make sure you join in on our challenge!




No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!