Cuttin' and Stampin' DT Day!

Cuttin' & Stampin' Challenge

Welcome crafters..today is the Tuesday challenge at Cuttin' & Stapmin'  and this week it is all about little Monsters.  What better way to showcase monsters than with Paper Smooches' Space Cadet stamp set and the paper collection from Fancy Pants....Be Different.


Fancy Pants Be Different paper collection and PS Space Cadet stamp set





Today I created a get well card for my daughter's stash and this cute little package decoration for my grandson's 5th birthday party. This was really a super cute paper collection and stamp set to work with.

I covered the bubble on the space ship with liquid glass to make it shine.


2 comments

  1. The sentiment is perfect for your cute fun card. The liquid glass is a wonderful addition. There are a couple of masculine/male/boy theme challenges that you can enter this in. Ck out my blog where you'll see some of the challenges listed you can enter.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!