Let's Review!

Hello out there...there have been some fabulous projects this week over at Scrapbook Blessings Club. Have you joined our latest challenge over there? You have a few more days!

Well, without further adieu let's get to the review! Today I am reviewing the brand new Tim Holtz mini distress inks and the mini blending tool.


These inks are soooo nice! They are very versatile and certainly convenient. A great size to pack up and take to a crop. Grab a little Thirty One cube and pack all of them in for easy taking with your other supplies, or grab a lock tight container from your local Wal Mart and store all of them that way for ease of travel.
 
Now on to how they work...the tool makes blending and putting these inks on your project super easy...I recently used for the first time the rectangle blending tool that I won this past December on a card...well that tool was very hard to handle I thought and also hurt my hand. The round handle makes this tool super comfortable to hold and very convenient to use. The colors from the mini cubes are great and very vibrant.
 
 
I used the tool and the inks to create the background on this cute and fast birthday card for my grandson at the end of this month. The ease of the tool to put the ink to paper worked wonderful!
 
 
front of card
 

inside of card
 
Supplies used:
Kraft cardstock
Tim Holtz Mini Distress Inks
Tim Holtz Mini Ink Blending Tool
Cricut Cut of a Truck from my Cricut Image stash
Studio Calico "it's the little moments that make life big." stamp
Paper Smooches "Digits" stamp set.

white card stock/yellow cardstock from my stash

And there is a great site to get the Tim Holtz mini distress inks and tool from and all your other Scrappy needs as well. Head on over to Scrapping for Less and see what we have to offer. Thanks so very much for joining me. Get scrappy today!


No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!