Friday Layouts over at SBC!

Welcome to Friday Layouts over at the Scrapbook Blessings Club! I have a really fun summer layout to share with you today! My family goes to the beach every summer together for a weekend long trip. I sooo look forward to this trip every summer. This is a couple years ago or more...I pulled this layout to show my sweet little babies and also this wonderful paper...I was soooo in love with this paper from Imaginisce wish I had bought a ton of it! 


TIP: The title "Splish Splash" was actually a connected Cricut image that I cut apart to get the look I wanted. Don't be afraid to alter your Cricut/Sillhouette cuts to suit your needs.





Hope this inspired you to get busy on those pictures and create some fun summer layouts.

Don't forget to enter our current challenge over at Scrapbook Blessings Club!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!