Design Team Day!

Back again with another birthday card...this time for a very dear Aunt. Check out Scrapbook Blessings Club for great posts and crafting ideas.



I had this image in my stash...I have no idea where it came from...back in the day before I knew it wasn't keen to participate in stamped image swaps I did that and I think this may be where the image came from.

Pansies are my second favorite flower and if my aunt is anything like her daughter she absolutely loves flowers. My favorite color of Pansy is purple...that deep dark purple. All of these combined are the reason I colored this image purple. Hope you enjoy!



Supply List:
Yellow card base from my stash
Pansy image from my stash (I know this is naughty, we learn as we grow)
Copic Markers
Avery Elle Dotted Die
Fancy Pants "Office Suite" patterned paper
Clear Wink of Stella
Viva De Cor Yellow Pearl Pen

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!