Make It Happen-2016





Hello my friends! I am having quite the struggle being consistent lately...or better yet to begin being consistent. My have things gotten in the way lately...but overall when I look back they are life things and I am totally fine with what has come my way...I just will be very happy to get settled into a routine for awhile and get some motivation pumping. With that being said...hubby and I are on vacation this week and I will be getting that motivation going next week when I get home! Haha!

I want to leave you with a few of the reasons that things have been askew lately...and I do think and know this...never be so wrapped up in your schedule, things to get done, or things planned that you forget about the relationships in your life! Life is short, live it to the fullest!!!

my good friend Kim who I am so thankful for


being able to spend time with my sister 


celebrating birthdays (not together though...this is an old pic) My dad...82 this year and my son...40 this year...how in the world did I get old enough to have a 40 year old child? oy vey!


spending time with family


celebrating accomplishments and hard work











1 comment

  1. Great advice!! Love the pics and notes!
    Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!