Special Birthday Cards

 
I am up on the deck today with this card over at Scrapbook Blessings Club. Head on over there and check out all the other great things there are! Challenges, Tutorials and great talent!

 
Thankful Thought: I get to spend my Dad's 82nd birthday with him. We live several states apart so it is extra nice to be able to be with him this year.
 
 
I am back today with 2 very special  cards.
Card #1 is for my step-mother. I was able to use a stamp I have been wanting to use for some time.
 
 
 
 
Card #2 is my dad's card. I decided to make him a really fun card.


 
 
Hope you enjoyed these really fun cards today.

1 comment

  1. Superb special birthday cards! I am truly in love with these creative cards. Thanks for sharing these pictures here. My sister’s birthday is coming and planning to throw a fun DIY party for her at her favorite venues Chicago. Hopefully, everything will be arranged within budget.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!