Design Team!

Special post today over at Scrapbook Blessings Club! Head on over there and see what's cooking!




Today is my sister's birthday and there is one thing she absolutely loves is a handmade card. She also loves Copic coloring. So, I colored one up special just for her!


Supplies Used:
LaLaLand Kit February 2015: Shining Star Marci and Matching Dies
Paper Smooches: Salutations
Echo Park: Captured 6x6
Want to Scrap: Silver Bling
Copic Markers
White Wink of Stella
Kaisercraft Pearls

A funny story about the white wink of stella...I really meant to use clear but did not notice until I looked down at my card and wondered what in the world white got all over my stars. I totally laughed out loud as I realized well...that would have been because I did not look at the label on the cap before starting. Note to self: Look next time!

1 comment

  1. Cute card! She will love it! I left a comment over at SBC too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!