Precious Times!


Hubby has been on vacation this week so my whole schedule has been off.no regular schedule next week either cause he is still on vacation and this week was stay at home get stuff done kind of vacation but next week is get away together and enjoy each other and some Florida sunshine. 

 
Anyhow for today I have a very special post/project. Last Saturday I had the pleasure of helping my granddaughter create thank you cards for her cheer coaches and her two little friends (one her cheer sister, the other a good friend she bonded with over the season.) She has been doing competitive cheering for the past season and is quite good. I love watching her. It was absolutely precious to see this wonderful, little 10 year old come up with kind and caring messages (all different I might add) for people who had come into her life only a short time ago and quickly became like family. I am so very proud of this young lady she has the most caring and kind heart I have ever known in a 10yr old child.
My beautiful cheerleader

 
We had a blast creating the cards and although Grandma helped by coming up with the ideas, Hannah was right there doing all the work herself. She even did the Copic coloring on the Marci cheerleaders all by herself.

We created 7 cards...1 for each coach (with a personal message to each one)
and 2 cheerleader cards. Hard work all in one day, but we had fun.




No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!