Celebrations Galore!

Lately it seems like I have one thing or another to create a card for! But that is a good thing right? It means there is and will be lots of content for my blog. Anyhow, yesterday I was able to go celebrate my granddaughter's honor roll accomplishments so I made this sweet little card to give to her with a small monetary gift to let her know how proud her Papa and I of her.



 
Supplies Used:
My Favorite Things: Blu Raspberry Cardstock
Avery Elle: Dotted Die
Penny Black: Tulips for You Stamp
Lawn Fawn: Scripty Congrats Die
Copic Markers
Hot Pink card base pulled from my stash
 
 
And for the first time ever I am entering this in a few challenges.
 
 
~use a punch or die

Eclectic Ellapu
~spring flowers

Cardz 4 Gals
~springtime

In the Pink
~use a punch or die

Fantasy Stampers
~in springtime







5 comments

  1. Cute image and the tulips are a perfect spring flower.
    Thanks for joining in at Fantasy Stampers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. Tulips are a beautiful spring flower. Thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stampers.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i love the tulips! I have to because i'm from the Netherlands ;-)
    Wonderful card!
    Thank you for joining our challenge and hope to see you again soon.

    Aly DT Cardz 4 Galz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!
    Thanks for playing along at In the Pink this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this month. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!