2016 Christmas Card Series: Card #1



Well, nothing like being a bit late! It has been a super busy week! My friend Kim and I came up with a plan way back earlier this year to do a Christmas Card series...we had a blast shopping (from Scrapping for Less of course), planning, and even creating cards together a little bit. You see we live about an hour and a half away from each other and even though we could spend at least 4 days a week making cards together that is always not practical...so we try to do the next best thing and Facetime so we can craft together. We got lots and lots accomplished prior to my hubby retiring on October 31. Not so much since then...hopefully we will get back into our groove soon. For now, enjoy the cards we created...some we used the same stamp, some we used inspiration from each other and some we just came up with ourselves! Both of us will be posting on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Check out Kim's post on Friday!


Here is what I came up with for today or better yet should have been on Friday!


Supplies Used: 
Quilt Die (borrowed from a friend)
Doodlebug Home for the Holidays paper collection...oldie from my stash
Kraft cardstock
stamp? 
Hero Arts Super Fine White Embossing Powder

Join me again tomorrow for another Christmas card!


3 comments

  1. Very nice. Thud is a great idea. If it wasnt for this past hop i did, i wouldnt have any done lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card would love to have a Christmas quilt like this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!