Living a Dream!

Have you ever had a dream? I don't mean a dream while you are asleep. I mean a dream, a vision, a goal, a passion? Well, I have and guess what? I am living that dream. With a wonderful man that just retired 2 weeks ago, we are living the dream. A dream we have had for all of our married life. A dream to be able to relax, take it easy, be together, and enjoy family! And that is just what we have done lately! Here are a few photos of enjoying life lately....

Being able to go have lunch as a family with these three kiddos at the Thanksgiving Family Feast....priceless!


 

Celebrating my wonderful husband's retirement with the family....extremely priceless!

 

 

 

 


and the most special one of all...the silly pic!

I cannot wait to get this pictures scrapped and in the albums!






1 comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!