Christmas Card Series 2016: Card #2


Well, a day late again! Please forgive me as I am adjusting to my hubby's retirement and him being home with me 24/7....absolutely love it but it is certainly an adjustment!

Kim...my Christmas card making partner in crafting did get her card #2 up so head on over to Sunshine, Smiles, and Cards to see her super cute card!


Here is my creation for today:


Supplies Used:
Dashing through the Snow Avery Elle Stamp 
Ribbon from my stash
Pattern paper from my stash
Copic Markers
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Glossy Accents

And as usual, all supplies came from Scrapping for Less...

Lots of supplies/goodies can be found here!






3 comments

  1. Super cute card!!!Love the first one!!!They are awesome!!Never touch my table in a while,have to get back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Makes me want to go on a road trip and get a Christmas tree!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!