Christmas Card Series 2016: Card #5





Sharing card #5 today...this has to be one of my most favorite cards I made during this season! I absolutely love making Christmas cards!!


Supplies Used
Penny Black: Christmas W/Mimi
Copic Markers
Twisted Citron Distress Ink
Embossing Paste
White Star Sequins w/gold glitter embossing powder
Red ribbon and gold cord were from my neverending Christmas box of embellishements!
My Favorite Things: Triangle Grid Stencil

And as always supplies can be purchased at Scrapping for Less Website...we have a Christmas product sale going on...enter the code CHRISTMAS to receive an extra 10% our already less than retail prices!

And if you are not part of our Facebook Group check us out!

1 comment

  1. Mimi has to be one of the cutest character to color. I love that you used Twisted Citron the colors are just terrific! This card makes me want to go play with my distress inks and my embossing paste.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!