Reflections!




Hope all of you have a fabulous and wonderful Happy New Year!!! I wanted to take a few minutes here and share some reflections of my year....in many ways it was a really challenging year, I was very ill for almost 2 weeks at the beginning of the year, went out of town to be a caretaker of my sister who was recovering from surgery, only a month later went out of town again, was a caretaker a second time for about 3 weeks immediately after returning home, began the long involved process of opening a website for my business, scaled down to only 1 vehicle, and had knee surgery. So many challenges...but yet within each one of those challenges was a bright spot that would spur me to continue on because so many wonderful things happened in 2016.

I got to see my first grandchild graduate from high school! What a highlight this year!

I opened a website for my business Scrapping for Less! This took many months of sweat, tears, and hard work but it finally opened in October and is thriving and growing!



And finally, the most thrilling and exciting moment of the year was the retirement of my husband from a long life of hard work and support for his family! We have spent the past two months just chilling and relaxing (at least as much as I can and still run this wonderful business that I have!) and getting used to retirement life!


I am looking forward to the wonderful things that 2017 can bring! And if there are challenges along the way as well...bring 'em on cause I know there will be something to learn along the way!


No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!