Christmas Card Series 2016: Card #4




Welcome to Card #4...I have really had so much fun creating all of these great cards! I am participating today in a local event selling cards along with my friend Kim aka Sunshine, Smiles, and Cards. The event is the Christmas Tree lighting in Crystal River, FL called Grinchmas! We both will have cards to sell so if you are not a crafter head on out to see us and you can purchase some lovely hand-made, unique cards.

Here is a look at a card that will be available:


Supplies Used:

Cherry Red Cardstock (my stash)
Gina Marie Dies: Wreath Die Set, Merry Christmas word die
Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Marker
American Crafts Gold Glitter cardstock 

And of course all of my supplies were purchased at Scrapping for Less (this is the Facebook Group...just ask to join.) This portion of my business focuses on pre-order supplies! Lots of great Gina Marie Dies available for pre-order too!

And the second portion of the business...Scrapping for Less website. If you need something immediately order from here! There are several GM dies available here as well! 



1 comment

  1. I am wreath girl! I really enjoy them and this little card is so classy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!