It's A Mermazing Monday #mermazingmonday



Hi, Welcome to my blog today. If you didn't see the past few days blog posts go check them out. I organized a hashtag "Under the Sea" hop. I had so much fun that I decided I wanted to continue. 

So, if you decide you want to dive in...and join just use the hashtag #mermazingmonday on your post whether it be Instagram, Youtube, or a blog. 

Most of all have fun! 


So, this was a very busy day for me...I did not get in my craft room to craft until 9pm tonight! Yikes... so unlike me. Anyhow, I am not making as fast a progress on the banner as I wanted to. It will be finished by next Monday and I will show it in full detail.

Here is the next panel.



Supplies Used:

Authentique: Sea Maiden 6x6 Paper Pad
Copic Markers
Some Random Die Cuts that were in my stash.
Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banner Dies


No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!