August Collected Crafty Collabs: Summer Vacation



 Good morning, I am back with the Collected Crafty Collab with a great little Summer Vacation card duo...Let's Get on a Picnic this summer with the cute picnic ephemera and paper. These would be great cards to send to someone as an invitation to go on a wonderful picnic. (although, hopefully your weather is a little cooler than mine! haha)



Scrapping for Less Products:

Picnic Time

Picnic Time Ephemera




The next person on the hop is Mary Ellen.

12 comments

  1. Those are so cute! I haven’t made the long cards yet, need to get some envelopes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cards! I have to try making a slimline card. I wish I could use ephemera as skillfully as you. Thanks for being a part of the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so pretty and cute ! Really great cards !

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable cards, Teresa! I love how you combined the patterned papers and ephemera :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun cards. Who wouldn't love to get one of these bright and cheery cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are really cute!
    Like the Slimline card, they are so popular right now!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha...so cute they make me smile..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Theresa, these are awesome! Your slimline card is adorable with those ants and I just want to sit on the porch sipping homemade lemonade after seeing your first card!!! Forgive me for being so tardy in my own hop, but hubby scheduled some home remodel work this week without consulting my schedule. Its been tough getting anything done around here! Happy I was finally able to come see these and leave you some love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, so cute, Teresa! I just love those ants, although I wouldn't want them at my picnic! LOL Thanks for hopping with us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!