Under the Sea Hashtag Hop #Saturdayunderthesea



Hello my crafty friends. I am back for Day 3 of the Under the Sea hop. I have had such a blast the past 3 days making my mermaid panels for the hop. I did not even begin to touch all of my beautiful mermaids. So, since I have not I decided while lying in bed last night (trying to go to sleep...that is when these bright ideas hit me!) to do Mermazing Mondays on my blog for the month of August. Yes each Monday I will have a blog post showcasing something "Mermazing". If you would like to join in, leave a comment below or email me @ teresa@scrappingforless.com, I will create a graphic and we can use the hashtag #MermazingMondaysinAugust. 

Ok onto my two panels for today...Final Reveal of the Banner will be the post on Monday so you will need to come back to see it completed then!


Supplies Used:
Authentique Paper: Sea Maiden
La-La Land Crafts Summer Fun Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banners


Supplies Used:
Authentique Paper: Sea Maiden
Gina Marie Mermaid Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banner

1 comment

  1. So fun!! Thank you for this awesome hop!! And thank you for our wonderful kits each month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!