Collected Crafty Collab: October Thankful and Shiny | #collectedcraftycollabs

 


I am honored to be a part of this group. I apologize to the whole group for my being a tad late today. Trying to push through stuff is rough...but as the saying goes "when the going gets tough, the tough get going" just not on time today...LOL

I combined both of these elements and used some background paper and glitter paper to create this sweet and sparkly card.

The flower panels I have had for quite some time as a friend gifted those to me years ago. So happy to finally use them. And the best part about these cards is they are not going to just sit in my stash. They will be going with my first ever donation to the 2 new nursing homes in my area  I  will be consistently donating cards to from now on! So happy about that.







Thanks for joining us on the hop: Next up is Lounon

8 comments

  1. They are all beautiful Teresa ! I love the colors you choose !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card set! And I love the idea of donating them to a nursing home! I hadn't thought about that resource before! Thank you for hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa,
    No worries about being late; we all know that life gets in the way of our crafting at times! I'm glad you were able to join us this month! These cards turned out lovely, and I'm sure the residents will so appreciate them! Thank you so much for hopping along with us each month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Teresa, these cards are so beautiful! I'm sure they will be appreciated ❤️! I have been working on cards for seniors for the first time ever but I am really having hard times with the fall theme I chose. Should have went with florals :) I'm glad you managed to join this month's hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They just got better and better as I scrolled down!😍😍😍 Well worth waiting for woman! Embossed and colored vellum is a technique I need to try sooner reather than later. Brilliant cards Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful cards Teresa! 😍
    Fabulously on theme! And also, such an awesome reason to make them ❤ I'm sure that you will make some seniors very happy with your beautiful cards and kind gesture ❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful set of cards! Those florals are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!