Picket Fence "Lily Bouquet" #marvelousmondaycraftingcrew


 Hello my crafty friends! I missed last Monday but I am back today. I am excited to bring you this beautiful card. I colored up this image this spring when I was making Easter cards. I amazed myself at the coloring of this and chose not to use it for a card at Easter. I have enjoyed it since then. 


Fast forward...a few days ago I saw on FB that it was my Aunt's birthday...we don't see each other often at all because she lives in Virginia but I so treasure her. I immediately knew that is what I needed to do with the lily bouquet image was to make her a birthday card.



First I got out my Gansai Tambi Watercolor and splattered a white 5x7 card base
with green, orange, and gold paint.
Then, I glued my image down flat. I thought about popping it up but decided against it.
I stamped the sentiment and then added some gold glitter dots and those 3 green glitter enamel dots which happened to just be laying on my desk.


Last, I got out my Spectrum Noir sparkle marker and glittered up the flowers. 
I wish the camera could catch the sparkle of those flowers!

I know my Aunt Evelyn is going to absolutely love this card!

Thanks for stopping by this evening.



8 comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!