#marvelousmondaycraftingcrew | October 26 BoBunny


 I am back today with the #marvelousmondaycraftingcrew with a great post today. What is this Marvelous Monday Crafting Crew you may ask? A small group of us over at Handmade Happiness (a wonderful group on FB) try our best to post on Mondays. Below are a few FAQs about it:

Q: How can I get in on this?

A: Join the Facebook group "Handmade Happiness" and look in the events.


Q: Can anyone join?

A: Yes, anyone that is a member of Handmade Happiness


Q: Do I have to post every single Monday?

A: No, just whenever you can


Q: What time should I post?

A: anytime at all on Monday


Q: Where do I have to post?

A: You can either post on your blog, YouTube, instagram, Facebook, or just in the Handmade Happiness group.


Q: Is there anything else I need to know?

A: Yes, please use the hashtag #marvelousmondaycraftingcrew


So for today I made a set of thank you cards. I have been on a bee kick lately....not real ones but bees on cards. My friend Stacy sent me this paper so we Facetimed and made this beautiful set of cards. I will try to find the paper collection to link to.





BoBunny paper could not be found anywhere


2 comments

  1. These cards are so pretty, Teresa! I am always amazed by how well you are mixing and matching patterns :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!