Encouraging Words: Word of the Month for February


 Well hello my friends! I am back today with my list of all the things I love! Hope you enjoy taking a little peek into my life with this list!



Intense Feelings

God
My Husband
My family
Friends
Helping Others
Being Kind
Loving Deeply
Home

Great Interest or Pleasure
Crafting
Planning
Mermaids
Flowers
Certain TV shows
Excercise
Summer
Beach
Travel
Color


And I am loving sharing with you every week the card I am creating using long untouched supplies. This week I used an MFT stamp that has been in my stash for not a long time but still hasn't been used...I also pulled out 2 different MFT paper pads that haven't been used. Hope you enjoy. 


Products Used:
Hog Heaven Stamp (MFT): https://shrsl.com/3e5yn
Hog Heaven Dies (MFT):https://shrsl.com/3e66x
* the paper pads were not available anywhere

*the links are affliate links and do not add any cost to you using them...should you decide to pick up this stamp I would love if you would consider using my links. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!.







2 comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!