Encouraging Words: My Word of the Month for February


Hi All! I missed last Saturday due to being away at my daughter's house doing grandma duties for 4 days. Love being able to help out and let me daughter and son-in-law connect and get away. I feel that is so important for a couple. It is something that my hubby and I were not fortunate enough to be able to do when we had children at home, so I am thankful I can help out in that way! 


So, to catch up my word for February is LOVE! Of course...I am a very seasonal type person so it was fitting to use this word for the month of Feb!


 


So, the first post of the month is sharing the month is typically sharing the definition of the word and what that definition means to me. So, since I missed last week I am just going to pick up with that for today. 

an intense feeling of deep affection: to me this means everything! When I love someone I do it with my whole being! 

a great interest and pleasure in something: or many somethings...I have a love for lots and lots of things...which will be next week's blog post!

Thanks for sticking around and reading my blog posts...and I am going to leave you with some card inspiration...which is one of my loves!

These birthday cards are for my contribution for the birthday nursing home donations for March. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today!


No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!