Encouraging Words-March Word of the Month

 


It's time for another Encouraging Words Saturday! 

Sorry I was absent last week...it was my birthday weekend and my sister came down from NC for a visit...sometimes that may happen from time to time this year...me not able to get up the blog post...but I will try my best each Saturday.

Onto this month's word...DEDICATION


This is going to be a very important word to me this year! I will be back next Saturday to share what this word means to me!

Now to leave you with my promise of a card each Saturday using supplies from my stash to use them up! 

This was my grandson's birthday card last week.


Take care and thank you so much for stopping by!





No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!