April Handlettering Challenge: Rainshower Related Words


 

Hello my friends! I know today is the 2nd! My day yesterday was super full with Not 2 Shabby responsibilities and then grandma duties...I had the wonderful privilege of bidding at the pig auction and winning the bid for my granddaughter's show pig. Thanks so much to Kevin for going in half with us! 



Ok, so onto the Handlettering Challenge for the month and why I chose these words. 

I am a very seasonal planner, and seasonal person...I love celebrating seasons! So, when I was deciding what to use for this month I decided to use the old adage "April Showers Bring May Flowers" and use Rainshower related words....mainly because guess what follows? FLOWERS! and oh flowers just thrill my soul! So not to get ahead of myself let's enjoy all the wonderful rain related words and practice handletterring with them! I will be back tomorrow to show my progress so far this month. Here's hoping this month is a much better month for me than March was!







No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!