The Big Decision!

Well, I can finally reveal what has consumed my mind and thoughts for the past 2 months. I am taking a year's leave of absence from work. You see I have really felt God calling me to be a SAHW and Grandma for the past 2 school years. This year it got extremely strong and several things worked themselves out and God had everything exactly under control. You know the saying when "E.F. Hutton speaks, everyone listens" It was an old commercial...well my thought is when God speaks directly to you and shows you in many, many ways you ought to listen!!!

So, Thanks for keeping me in your prayers and thoughts. I am very excitedly looking forward to taking care of my husband, my home, and spending more time with my Grandchildren. Because as God showed me in 2011, Life is too short to spend it totally stressed and not spending quality time with your family!





Photobucket

6 comments

  1. Wow.....what a decision that has been....glad everything has worked out for you. Enjoy your time at home and with those grandchildren of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad for you! I hope your and your family's life is wholly enriched. Miss you girl hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is great! Hoping you really enjoy this year with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! I so LOVE it when God speaks and then confirms it for us doubting Thomases! Enjoy the GIFT God has given you and your whole family!! Can't wait to be able to talk more often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on everything working working out so you can take the time off. Enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go girl!!! When God speaks we all should listen. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!