Monday Menu 9/3-9/9

So sorry about this being late...with yesterday being a holiday I just totally forgot until I got in the bed and just decided I would put it up this morning.

Here is what is up for this week's menus.
Reminder: *=a menu item that I will come back next week and link up to the recipe and critique
New Feature ^=a menu item that I will feature in my new weekly post on Cost Saving Ideas

And remember some things are subject to change...had quite a few changes from last week's post. Check out my critique of last week's menu here.



Monday

Ate a wonderfully yummy dinner at my daughter's house.

Tuesday
*Shrimp Fettucini...really not a recipe...I sauteed the shrimp in some oil and butter, used a jar of Alfredo sauce and cooked some noodles...simple!!
Garlic Toast

Wednesday
Bacon Cheddar Grilled Cheese: these were sooooo yummy
*Tomato Basil Soup I thought this soup was missing a flavor but could not put my finger on what...my hubby thought it was delicious
*Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes w/Raspberry sauce...Cause I did not end up making them last week.: these were just so so...not even good enough to type out the recipe

Thursday
*Crock Pot Taco Soupoh so so good!!! Delish!
*Sweet Corn Bread Muffins

Friday
*Cowboy Dogs: of course I did not use Bison hot dogs...just regular dogs from the grocery store
*Parmesan Fries
*Macaroni Salad

Saturday
*Wine and Noodle Bake w/Chicken Thighs: this was surprisingly very tasty cause we don't typically eat just thighs
Cucumber Slices
French Bread

Sunday
*Chicken Pastry: OMG!!! this was delicious!!! Taste just like my mama used to make!
Fried Cornbread: had to call my cousin for this recipe...it was sooo good! will post next time I make it as a photo recipe.
Yellow Cupcakes w/Chocolate Frosting


No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!