Thursday's Thrifty Tips

Oh I have nothing really profound today. But wanted to post something about thrifty shopping and buying things you do not usually buy. Recently I bought a very large package of chicken legs and chicken thighs see post here to see the amazing results of my cost cutting, thrifty shopping, sale shopping grocery trip that week. Well it  turns out that try as I might to save some money my hubby and I plain do not like dark meat chicken...thighs and legs are just not our thing. So lesson learned, when you are buying and trying to save money don't sacrifice what you know you love just to save some money because...well because that ends up just wasting it!

How can you save some money today?

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!