Monday Menus 9/10-9/16

Time for another weekly menu post! I am loving sharing these with you. Please take time to leave a comment and let me know if you are interested in seeing anything specific on my blog...either menu wise, craft wise, or otherwise!!









Monday
Country Fried Steak
Mashed Potatoes
Sauteed Squash and Onions

Tuesday
Meatball Subs
Chips

Wednesday
*Glazed Pork Chops
*Smashed Sweet Potatoes
Salad
*Yeast Dinner Rolls
This was the best meal by far all week!! Those glazed pork chops were absolutely delicious...and the sweet potatoes were wonderful! The yeast roll recipe is at my daughter's house. I will post it next week when I get it this week.

Thursday
Due to a grandchild sporting event we will be eating out tonight!

Friday
*Deep Dish Pizza Casserole
I was totally wiped out today after the events of the day. So we ordered pizza.

Saturday
Birthday dinner for Granddaughter

Sunday
*Honey Teriyaki Chicken Legs
I used Ken's Honey Teriyaki marinade sauce to marinate the chicken legs for about 30 minutes. Then, I baked them for about 40 minutes. Sadly, the legs did not have much of a teriyaki flavor.
*Roasted Potatoes
Cut up red potatoes in chunks, sprinkle on some salt and pepper and some garlic seasoning salt. Then, put in oven along with the chicken legs and bake for about 40 minutes. Both of these were on 400 degrees.
Salad
*Lemon Brownies we had leftover birthday cake instead...look for these next week!


No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!