Challenge over @ Scrapbook Blessing Club!

Come play along with us over at Scrapbook Blessings Club! Our rules have changed...all challenges now are going to be anything goes...the Design Team will still do some type of technique or follow a tutorial...if your submission also follows the tutorial you get an extra entry. The best part about this is you can enter up to 3 creations and you have 2 weeks to submit. How is that for an incentive? So come on over and play with us!


The Design Team was asked to create a background scene and use one of the super cute images available at Bugaboo Digi Stamps. I have been creating a stock pile of cards to send to my daughter that lives way far away from her mommy!...(insert sad face) so this is another one to add! I will be sending them off later this week! Thanks for joining me today and don't forget to enter your creation.



No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!