Scrapbook Blessings Club: Friday Layout.

Welcome to my day to post over at Scrapbook Blessings Club! I have a super cute layout for you today! Making memories is really a big deal for me! And documenting those memories is even better!

Tip: Don't be afraid to try new things!


I had never layered a flower like this before. It turned out to be my most favorite element on this page. I am sorry I cannot give you the supplies on this layout as I pulled it out from my large stash
 of pages that have never been shown on my blog before.

I hope you have a fantastic Easter Holiday with your family. Thanks so much for joining us today. Don't forget to enter our challenge...it ends Saturday evening.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!