Scrapbook Blessings Club...Creating a Card Stash!

Well, Happy Tuesday fellow crafters! We are one day closer to the weekend right? So glad you could join us here today. I am going to share with you a really quick and easy way to create a card stash...now I only have 3 cards to show you but it is just so you can get the idea on how/what to do to go about creating a quick and easy card stash!

Tip: Keep your layouts simple!

There is a little step by step process here to do this:

First, take some time on a rainy afternoon to create a stockpile of various diecuts using either your Cricut or Silhouette machine. It makes quick and easy cardmaking even quicker.

Second, choose only 1 or 2 Sentiment stamp sets to use. I used these cool and fabulous new sets from Crafting Desert Divas...check them out...I think you will love them!

Third, choose 2 main colors of cardstock (I chose blue and yellow) and choose 1 6x6 pad to use as your patterned paper. {Take one that has been forgotten and unloved and put it to use.}

Lastly, choose your simple layouts and start creating...

Here are the 3 cards I created this afternoon in about an hour.



 
Don't you just think these are super cute? I sure was pleased with how they turned out!
 
Thanks for taking the time to join us today. Make sure to check out our current challenge over at Scrapbook Blessings Club!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!