Scrapbook Blessings Flower Challenge

We have a great challenge that starts today over at Scrapbook Blessings Club! Super easy too! Just create a project and use at least one flower. I am going to show you the flowers I created but you will have to wait until a bit later this week to see my project. I plan to use these flowers to make an Easter banner for a Scrapbook Blessing post later this week. So, check out all the cute and awesome projects over there and get to work creating one for yourself! You can do it!

Here are my flowers!
 
 
and the supplies I used to make them!
 
Steps to create these flowers:
1. Go buy yourself an old dictionary from a thrift store.
2. Scallop punch 2 3/8"
3. Tear out 5 sheets of the dictionary.
4. Punch all 5 sheets at a time and you will get 6 punches from your grouping.
5. Separate your 5 sheets and "paint" glue around the edge of the scallop.
6. Sprinkle your glitter on top of the glue on each sheet.
7. Let dry and continue to create more.
8. When dry stack your 5 glittered scallops together, use a paper
piercer to pierce hole in the middle.
9. Put brad in hole and then begin to scrunch together
 layer by layer as tight as you can.
10. Spread out a bit and you have a beautiful flower.
You can make smaller ones if you have an even smaller scallop punch.
Unfortunately, I only have this one size.
 
 
I hope you will check back later this week to see my banner that I plan to put my flowers on.
 

1 comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!