Birthday Card #1




Hello my friends! I am almost back to my regularly scheduled postings. I am switching things up a bit this week because I have a post over at Scrapbook Blessings Club...you could head over there if you want...lots of cool stuff, great challenges, great tutorials, and all around great people that share great creative items! I will post my Make It Happen-2016 post for this week on Wednesday.

Beginning in January the first 3 months of the year for me are slammed with various birthdays in my family. I have not been on time getting cards to the recipients but I am working hard at doing that!

So here is card #1 for the share!

I was very excited to use some of these items as they were brand new to me and had not been sitting in my stash forever before using them.


Supplies Used:
My Favorite Things: Circle Burst Stencil
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Bo Bunny : Altitude 6x6
Sorry but I do not remember the stamp set the penguins came from
Paper Smooches: make a wish stamp came from a set with this company
(all of my stuff is still packed from being with my grandkids this past week) 

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! May you have a blessed day!